Saturday 3 March 2018

All Saints Again! Maternity friendly

Its the weekend! :)) 

I'm so happy it's the weekend so i can relax! 
This has to be one of my fave maternity friendly items that isn't even maternity! I got it from £10 in a charity shop but it's actually All Saints, I love the ruffle effect it has!  just goes to show you have to have your eyes peeled to find the labels!.

 My black polo neck top adds layers to keep me warm in this wintry weather and covers.  My gorgeous necklace is real Chanel from the Bag Exchange in Manchester! I love to buy second hand ;)
I've tied my hair up in a messy bun to add a chic look to the outfit! 

Get the look:
Bag Exchange - https://uk.designerexchange.com/

Shop at Pretty Disturbia ASOS for labels (click the link) - 
 DKNY purse
Zandra Rhodes purse

Kisses from Pretty Disturbia Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment