Wednesday 17 January 2018

Double denim

Double denim alert! 
I heart denim so much I wore it twice, I layered a light blue denim shirt over a turtleneck to contrast with colours. I paired it with my blue maternity jeans which are from New Look. The light blue denim shirt with white dots is from H&M (which was a present). I wore my maroon velvet boots which compliment the colour of my top :) I popped a vintage scarf in my hair to tie the look together! 

Shop head bands at Pretty Disturbia - 
Vintage style head scarf £5 - Pretty Disturbia red paisley head scarf
Tartan head scarf £5.99 - Pretty Disturbia Alternative tartan head scarf

Shop Denim items on Pretty Disturbia ETSY storehttps://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Pretty Disturbia Denim

Kisses from Pretty Disturbia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment