Tuesday 1 December 2009

80'S CHRISTMAS JUMPERS!

Happy December peeps! I can't tell you how excited I am for the big day! I intend to celebrate the fact its December by having a mulled wine at The North Pole tonight, followed by watching Home Alone or Bad Santa to get me into the festive mood! Christmas is without doubt, my favourite time of year and I embrace it like an 8 year old, with my Barbie advent calender and by watching a cheesy Christmas film every day in the run up to the 25th!

So, as its that (very fabulous) time of year it seems appropriate to get out my favourite vintage Christmas Jumper which I bought for the unbelievable price of 50p on a Car Boot Sale! I would have paid £50 I love it so much! It looks so fabulous as it is, I threw on some leggings and some big gold studs with my over the knee suede boots to complete the look! If I only I had more of these classic vintage jumper dresses!!!.... aha!, something to add to my (ever growing) Christmas list!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE your look. xmas is also my favorite time of year! i watched natl lampoons christmas vacation last night...classic and still funny as ever. you look great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun! glad you likey! and how good is NLCV- such a tip top film!!! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete